Airport Landside Operations Manager
Location: Seattle Tacoma International Airport
Organization: Landside Operations
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Posting Expires: Full Time
Minimum Salary: 106,621.00
Midpoint Salary: 133,286.00
As the Landside Operations Manager, you will provide leadership and direction to supervisors and a frontline employee workforce in a 24/7 operation, focusing on the Public Parking line of business.
Click Here for more information and to apply!
- You will provide leadership in the major areas of customer service, work rules and regulations, employee and labor relations, revenue management and handling, budget oversight as well as responsibility to operate safely and efficiently with a focus on continuous process improvement.
- You will be working collaboratively and develop new strategies to increase parking revenues through advertising, developing new parking programs, increasing usage of current parking programs and ensure parking operations can efficiently and effectively support new ideas and modes of operation.
- You will negotiate and administer labor contracts, policies, respond to grievances, handle personnel issues, and collaborate with the union business agent. Work closely with Labor Relations.
- You will develop and manage the public parking expense budget of $3 million dollars.
- You will respond to customer service issues and concerns and look for process improvements that will improve customer service levels.
- You will maintain effective working relationships with frontline employees, landside supervisors, union business agents, peers, and port departments. As well as airlines, airport tenants and outside regulatory agencies.
- You will support and provide back-up to the other Managers, Airport Landside Operations that have oversight of Ground Transportation, Employee Parking and Airport Transit Operations.
- You will recommend and promote, forward-looking strategies to enhance customers service and increase efficiencies.