Ground Transportation Administrator
Job Category: Ground Transportation Manager
Requisition Number: GROUN001476
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority is currently looking to hire 2 ground transportation administrators.
The Ground Transportation Administrator is responsible for managing approximately 75 Commercial Ground Transportation (GT) Agreements, including processing permits, fleet changes, and billing. Builds strong relationships and works with GT Operators and a variety of internal stakeholders (Finance, Law Enforcement, Operations, Information Services, Legal, etc.). Upholds Authority Ordinances, Agreement provisions, and Rules & Regulations and represents GT interests to internal stakeholders. Maintains an understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends, and assists with development and implementation strategies to improve the business.
For further information and to apply Click Here!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by employees in this job. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Day to Day Activities:
- Manages assigned Commercial GT Permits and Agreements
- Acts as the Authority’s main point of contact for all GT Operator needs
- Maintains accurate GT Operator records to include processing annual permit applications, ensuring current Certificate of Insurance is on file, ensuring current security deposits are on file, and processing fleet changes
- Collaborates with the Finance department on monthly billing and follows up on and collects late payments from GT Operators
- Responds to inquiries including billing, operational, and enforcement from Commercial GT Operators and private vehicles
- Issues Automated Vehicle Identification (AVI) tags
- Inspects commercial vehicles to ensure properly installed and functioning AVI tags and Commercial GT facilities to ensure cleanliness, proper signage, etc.
- Drafts and presents weekly, monthly, and annual business reports to the Director of Commercial Management and other Authority stakeholders
- Processes Special Event and Limited Access Permits
- Reviews industry best practices and emerging trends and develops and implements strategies to improve the business to include conducting industry surveys and attending industry meetings
- Assists the Director of Commercial Management with the development of business plans and business cases, presents findings, and implements recommendations
- Assists Director of Commercial Management with the development of Requests for Proposals and Operating Agreements and manages the solicitation processes
- Assists Director of Commercial Management with timely completion of the GT Business Plan and Authority Tactical Plan measures
- Performs related work as required
Hiring Range – Minimum $63,133 and Maximum to commensurate with experience.