Welcome to the Airport Ground Transportation Association!
We are a trade association for ground transportation operators, airport authorities, and industry suppliers dedicated to the
continuous improvement of airport ground transportation services for the traveling public.
The AGTA puts you on the path to success!
Thank you to our sponsors for another successful meeting in Miami, FL.
During our meeting this spring, the following topics were discussed:
- How emerging technology impacts and requires change in current airport ground transportation.
- Airport rationale in determining ground transportation fees
- Curb placement and airport fee expectation for courtesy and commercial vehicles
- Private vehicle fees for airport curb pickups and drop-offs
Numerous workshops were also available for our attendees. Valuable information on accessible/ADA transportation, virtual dispatch/holding lots, and certificate workshops for drafting TNC permits and commercial ground transportation
include just a few of the workshop options available to meeting attendees.
Members that were unable to attend the meeting can access a list of all the presentations from the conference through our Meeting Information page.
Don't miss another AGTA event! Start planning now for the AGTA Fall 2015 meeting being held in Minneapolis, Minnesota on August 30 - September 2 at the Marquette Hotel, a Hilton property.
If you aren't yet a member, consider joining AGTA today to start receiving your member benefits and reserve your place at the fall meeting!
Member benefits include:
- Quarterly newsletters highlighting industry news, current legislation, and member profiles
- Semi-annual conferences with leading industry experts
- Access to conference presentations and study findings
- Fee and Fare Studies
- The latest information on equipment, materials and services
- Surveys of current airport practices
- Networking opportunities among membership categories