Welcome to the Airport Ground Transportation Association!
We are a trade association for ground transportation operators, airport authorities, and industry suppliers dedicated to the
continuous improvement of airport ground transportation services for the traveling public.
The AGTA puts you on the path to success!
Join Us for the AGTA 2015 Spring Meeting
Join us for the AGTA 2015 Spring Meeting
THE CHANGING FACE OF AIRPORT GROUND TRANSPORTATION
Miami Beach Resort and Spa
Miami Beach, FL
April 19 - 22, 2015
Please join us for another exciting meeting this spring! We will again be visiting the topic of TNCs and how their presence continues to change the face of airport ground transportation today. In addition to TNC updates, topics of interest include:
- How emerging technology impacts and requires change in current airport ground transportation.
- Airport rationale in determining ground transportation fees
- Curb placement and airport fee expectation for courtesy and commercial vehicles
- Private vehicle fees for airport curb pickups and drop-offs
Numerous workshops will also be available for our attendees. Valuable information on accesible/ADA transportation, virtual dispatch/holding lots, and certificate workshops for drafting TNC permits and commercial ground transportation
are just a few topics that will be discussed.
Visit our Meeting Information page for further details on our spring meeting and registration options.
Please note the AGTA room block is now full. It may be possible to find discounted rates for The Miami Beach Resort and Spa or nearby hotels through travel sites such as Hipmunk.com, Kayak.com, Hotels.com or the travel site of your choosing.
Current members please note to watch your mail for the AGTA 2015 renewal letter which you should be receiving soon. Online payment is now available. Instructions will be included with your renewal notice.
Renew soon to continue receiving your member benefits including:
- Quarterly newsletters highlighting industry news, current legislation, and member profiles
- Semi-annual conferences with leading industry experts
- Fee and Fare Studies
- The latest information on equipment, materials and services
- Surveys of current airport practices
- Networking opportunities among membership categories