Welcome to the Airport Ground Transportation Association!
We are a trade association for ground transportation operators, airport authorities, and industry suppliers dedicated to the
continuous improvement of airport ground transportation services for the traveling public.
The AGTA puts you on the path to success!
Thank you to our sponsors for another great meeting!
• Amano McGann
• Blue Star Gas
• The Hudson Group
• Los Angeles World Airports
• Mitchel Humphrey
• Planning Technology
• Transit Sales International/Complete Coach Works
• Pacific Coach Sightseeing & Touring
The spring conference centered around the idea that airports are special places when it comes to ground transportation. Airports have a duty to ensure that the airline traveling public is offered safe, reliable, and fully insured quality ground transportation service. The meeting addressed current issues with airport ground transportation and looked ahead toward new possible issues and concerns with a growing number of TNC's entering airport roadways. The following is a short list of some of the topics discussed:
- Federal background checks for all ground transportation providers?
- Third-party ground transportation management - viable in today's world?
- Methodologies for assigning curb space
- Fee collection
- Concession contracts in a TNC world
- Technology innovations -- apps today and in the future
- TNCs and the shared ride industry
- Parking and car rental revenue effects from new technologies
- Drug and background checks
- Driverless shuttles to save $$
- Devolving regulations for all airport servers?
AGTA members were also treated to private tour of the LAX airport. Check back soon for details and information on our Fall 2016 meeting.